Sometimes you need to scroll through photos to get sunroom ideas for your home. We have decades of Milwaukee area sunroom projects of all shapes and sizes, including three-season spaces and sunrooms for all four seasons. If you have questions or are looking for a specific detail, don’t hesitate to ask.
Sunroom Décor and Furniture Ideas
Choosing couches, tables, window coverings, color patterns, wall hangings, and all your other sunroom décor can be challenging. Your choices will depend on the size, shape, and options you choose for your patio enclosure, and the way you want to use the room.
Different Sunroom Doors
Exterior doors and interior doors will be an important part of your new sunroom. You’ll be able to customize your sunrooms with 5-ft., 6-ft., and 8-ft. sliding doors, as well as a prime entry door. Scroll for more sunroom ideas!
Flooring Ideas for Your Patio Room
We can help you pick the flooring material that best suits your budget and how you plan to use your sunroom. Everything from tile to linoleum, from wood to carpet is available.
Sunroom Landscaping Ideas
Landscaping provides the big finishing touch on your beautiful new sunroom. Scroll through photos to see how some of our clients landscaped around their sunroom additions.
Many homeowners want a space for spending time outside AND a space that brings the outdoors in. So how will your new sunroom work with your patio? Some sunrooms are surrounded by the patio. Some of them are connected with stairs. Some patios have a pergola. Some sunrooms are on the second floor, providing shade for the patio below. We can discuss ideas during the free consultation at your home.
Two Story and Custom Sunrooms
Some sunrooms are built on the second floor of the home, and some are built two stories high. Bear Sunrooms is also pleased to offer more custom sizes and shapes than any other Milwaukee area sunroom company. Scroll through a sample of some of our two-story, second-story, and custom shape sunrooms.
Sunroom Hardscaping Ideas
“Hardscaping” refers to the decorative and functional structures that are part of your landscape. The backyard area surrounding patios and sunrooms is perfect for hardscaped walkways and stone pillars. Take a look at these sunroom ideas!
Sunroom Ideas Matching the Home
By definition, sunrooms feature more windows than a typical addition, but there is still some siding to be chosen. The great news is Bear Sunrooms can match the siding you have on your home.
What Makes Bear Sunrooms Different?
All sunroom companies are NOT the same. You can count on Bear Sunrooms for:
- The strongest warranty in southeastern Wisconsin – 100 percent transferable Lifetime Warranty on materials and a Lifetime Labor Warranty for as long as you live in the house.
- High quality engineering and materials.
- Experience! Bear Sunrooms has been Milwaukee’s sunroom expert for 70 years, and our crew leaders have at least 15 years of experience.
- Savings of at least $3,000 over the competition.
- Working directly with the owner—no salespeople or middlemen.
- Truly customizable sunrooms with more options available than any other area sunroom company.
- The only company with windows that lift out for easy cleaning—don’t go outside!
- The only sunrooms with screens that roll up like window shades in winter to avoid snow obscuring the view.
- All in-house installers—not subcontractors.
- A sunroom building experience, finished product, and customer service that will make you as happy as the hundreds of homeowners with whom we’ve already worked!