What are three-season sunrooms? They’re the most cost-effective Milwaukee addition! A three-season room from Bear Sunrooms is an attractive, custom-built living space that will look as beautiful as the rest of your home. This addition has many advantages:
- Three-season sunrooms add more sunlight and natural beauty to your living space than a typical home addition.
- Because they don’t have regulated air conditioning and heating or the same level of insulation as 4-season sunrooms, they can be constructed faster and at a cost savings.
- They feature weather-tight, double sliding windows with full screens, insulated base wall and prime entry doors.
- Extend your enjoyment of the seasons! With three-season sunrooms, you can enjoy a natural setting without the annoyance of insects, allergens, rain, and harsh direct sunlight.
Features of Three-Season Sunrooms
- Double sliding windows with full screens. Both windows slide. Control airflow and circulation!
- Windows lock and have an interlocking frame. Great safety feature!
- Both windows and screens are easy to remove. Makes cleaning simple!
- High performance glass with UV protection. Helps keep the room warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer!
- Standard tempered virtually unbreakable safety glass.
- EXCLUSIVE high-tech polymer base walls and fill. Scratch and dent resistant. Virtually maintenance free!
- Insulated walls with polystyrene foam core.
- Truly customizable window sizing available, ranging from 6 inches to 60 inches. Homeowners’ choice!
- 5-ft., 6-ft., and 8-ft. sliding doors as well as a prime entry door. Allows you to customize your sunroom!
- All window sections are custom factory pre-assembled for superior quality control.
- Glass transoms above or below windows increase light and view and maximize the sunroom experience (optional).
- Matching siding blends with the existing home (optional).
Bear Sunrooms does three-season rooms better.
At Bear Sunrooms, we have built the most three-season sunroom additions in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area! Our three-season rooms are superior because they offer:
- Weather-tight construction. Our skilled installers use quality materials and proven installation techniques to ensure your sunroom won’t leak or let in drafts.
- Incredible wind resistance. Strong winds are no match for our sunrooms, because our products comply with Miami-Dade County wind codes.
- Energy efficiency. The doors, windows, and many other sunroom components are high performance and ENERGY STAR rated.
- A lifetime warranty on materials and labor. While most other sunroom companies only offer a limited warranty, we’ve got you covered for as long as your sunroom is standing.
Bear Sunrooms has the most experience in southeastern Wisconsin. If you read our ratings and reviews you’ll see that we are dedicated to building your sunroom properly and preventing any leaks, structural failure, or other issues. With the superior quality of our craftsmanship and products, and commitment to beat any other legitimate sunroom bid by at least $2,000, there is no better value for your money!
Set up a free in-home consultation to discuss the cost of a three-season sunroom and how we can create the custom sunroom design that’s perfect for your lifestyle. Call Scott Bear directly at 414-364-6002.