We Build the Best Sunrooms for Homes in Mt. Pleasant, WI
A sunroom can extend your living space into the outdoors. Whether for relaxation, dining, or entertaining, with a sunroom, you can take advantage of your beautiful backyard without bugs or weather getting in the way. When it comes time to start your sunroom project, turn to the professionals at Bear Sunrooms because we build the best sunrooms in the Mt. Pleasant, WI area.
Our skilled team is known for flawless installation, attention to detail, and only using premium products. When you trust us to build your new sunroom, you can rest easy, knowing that your sunroom will be beautiful and will last for years to come.
Servicing homeowners since 1947, Bear Sunrooms has proudly specialized in providing the best sunroom design and installation throughout Mt. Pleasant, WI. When you choose us for your new sunroom, you can expect the following:
- Each sunroom is constructed with dent- and scratch-resistant polymer walls, interlocking window frames, and high-performance glass.
- Built for handling the harshest of elements, our sunrooms are Miami-Dade certified, which means they are capable of withstanding hurricane-force winds.
- All of our sunrooms are built with energy-efficient windows, doors, and other materials that are all ENERGY STAR®.
- We are the only company in the region that offers custom-designed sunrooms that perfectly match the architecture of your home, and your personal taste.
- Our sunrooms are protected by a non-prorated, all-inclusive, fully transferable, lifetime warranty on all materials and labor.
We also install the best all-season sunrooms in Southeast Wisconsin so you can enjoy your backyard year-round.
Schedule a Free Consultation
You’ve seen the rest, now see the best! If you are interested in learning more about Bear Sunrooms and why we believe we build the best sunrooms in Mt. Pleasant, WI, then contact us today and schedule a complimentary consultation at your home. We look forward to meeting you and learning more about your ideal sunroom.